Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Do you have one yet?

I'm not a fan of video games.....has a lot to do with the fact that I dated a guy that could play for hours on end and never know the world was crashing down around him. So, I swore that there would never be one in my house.

A few months back, we were at some friends' house and we played on their Wii. OMG, what a fun time!

So, I bought myself one for my birthday. I LOVE it. I don't play it all the time. But, I did get the EA Sport so that I can do some sort of exercise out of the heat! It isn't the same as running, but it is better than nothing and it is a lot more than the Wii Fit (that's just fun!).

If you don't have one, I would HIGHLY recommend getting one. There are games for almost all ages. Little has a Dora game, but she's not that into it. I'm more than ok with that. I usually play it when she is napping; it is just easier.

0 comments: