Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Fog

I live in a fog. Part of it is my own fault because I insist on having so much on my plate. Hubby is always telling me to sit and relax....but if I do, when will all of my stuff get done? I'm not a good person who can just sit....unless CSI is on and then I can literally sit for hours...but alas, I digress....some of my fog is because I have a young child. Thankfully, she sleeps through the night and has since she was two months old....but the fog still seeps into my brain.

For example, last week I had to drop off the girls with my inlaws while I went to Smooth Solutions (story to come). Anyway, heading on hwy and then turn the WRONG way. Usually this wouldn't be an issue, but it was during rush hour traffic at a VERY busy intersection.

Another example, load the car (amazing how much stuff I need DAILY to go to school and for the girls!), load the girls, about to get in the car and guess what??? NO SHOES!!!! Back into the garage, unlock the house, disarm the alarm, get shoes and do it all over again! OMG, get it together! :-)

0 comments: