Friday, May 8, 2009

Kudos

I just want to give a HUGE thanks to my swim moms that continue to blog, FaceBook, email and talk about me and ISR. They are such an enormous asset to my business and spreading the word about this fantastic program.

I have one mom that emails all of her MOPS moms and posts tons of photos on FaceBook. I have another mom that passes out fliers at her Mother's Day out and at her Kindermusic classes. And I have another mom that was very instrumental in contacting our local paper about ISR and getting me an interview today (will post link tomorrow!). She also has contacted one of the local news stations about me, too. And then there are ALL the other moms that just talk about me to their friends, their families and anyone they see, about the program. I have fliers in doctors' offices and in salons. I have families discussing our program over barbeques.....it is just getting out there and I love all of them for talking about it and showing off the swimming and floating abilities of their children!

I just want all of them to know how thankful I am.

0 comments: