Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Vacation is over.....

We've been out of school for over a week. You know what that means? A "to-do" list pages and pages long.....and along comes a stomach bug that knocks me on my seat....I was out with this yuck for almost a week. I'm still not 100%, but I don't spend my days curled on the couch and/or in the bathroom, so I'm not complaining!!!!

We got "the call" last night and we have to report back to school on Thursday!!! YIKES!!!!!!! That's tomorrow!!! What am I going to do? I could SOOOO get used to this staying home gig; if only they'd pay me for it too!

Seriously though, I'm glad they were precautious and canceled school and not take the chance of spreading this yucky flu.

I did get a ton of stuff done and there is still today and the list isn't complete (is it ever?) You'd think with all of this time on my hands I'd have blogs out the whazoo for you...but alas, this is the first time in over a week that I've even read my blogs! Sorry folks, I thought of you but didn't get around to you. I'm telling you, I was SICK!!!!

I only go back for one day b/c on Friday my dear hubby has his wisdom teeth pulled (ALL FOUR!). Yeah for me, huh? I threatened to ship him back to his mom's and let her deal with his baby-ness! Pray for us; him for the surgery and me for my sanity!

Gotta run. Hugs to all and I'll be posting more soon!

0 comments: