Friday, May 23, 2008

Sad Day

Fridays are supposed to be outstanding....well, mine started off as poopy as you can get. My cat Chester, aka Fat Kitty, died. I've had him since I was a freshman at Texas A&M; and that was over 16 years ago. I like to think that he lived a very happy life; he surely ate well. He never did take to Little, but she yells very loudly and her version of "nice pets" isn't the softest.....I pray that he is in Kitty Heaven, doing whatever it is that he likes to do all day long. :-)

To brighten your spirits, because it did mine, here is a GREAT video. I think Border Collies are the smartest dogs in the world...downfall: LOTS of hair. Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0jNC_w1tSw

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Awww...Lynette, I'm sorry to hear about Chester!!! I hope your day gets brighter!!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about Chester. I think he did live a very exciting life with you:) I hope you had a good weekend afterall!