Thursday, May 15, 2008

Who's Blogging Idea Was it to Blog in the Blogging First Place

So, I call my sister to ask her if she blogs. She doesn't, which surprises me b/c she is an Internet search QUEEN. She has friends that do, but not her. Do you think our family will visit and want to see what is happening in my little world? Sure. I do have my doubts, but I figure, I like to discuss, even with myself, many different topics...so let's just jump right in to this new venture.

However, I don't know a bloggin' thing about blogging...so thanks to my friend Rachel, www.theotherhuse.blogspot.com, she has helped me get this started.

Our adventure has started. Stay posted for new and interesting news about our life, my personal commentary on many different things, life in NB, the building of our pool and my newest business venture www.swimmingtexasbabies.com. See ya! lmk

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

YAY!!! Welcome to Bloggyland! The internets are glad to have you here.

I feel like we need a secret star-trekkish hand signal now.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am already the Famous or Infamous Sister! I do like your site and will be checking daily for updates....I am the search QUEEN you know and I need to check up on you!~ HA