Thursday, May 22, 2008

Yoga - You should do this!



Ok, so I'm not sure if you know this, but I've been doing Yoga since January and I LOVE it. It is very soothing and challenging, all at the same time. I am only able to go once a week, but that is still one more time that I have ME time and it is worth it. I wanted to share with you that last week, I was able to do these two poses. The far left is called a Cros and the next one is side crow. I'm not going to say it was easy, b/c it isn't. But I will tell you that after doing it, you feel so accomplished!!! I also did a head stand and while I was getting into it, I wondered "Why was this so easy when I was 8 and now this is difficult!!! If you are in the NB area, I suggest that you try a class at Two Rivers Yoga, www.tworiversyoganb.com. I don't know of any places in SA, but my instructor recommended a place in Austin, so if you want that place, I can get that to you. Anyway, try it out, it is very beneficial in a multitude of ways!!!

1 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Alternate title to this blog entry: "The pose in which you will never see Rachel"