Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July







I spent the afternoon and evening in Pflugerville with my best friend Anna and her neighbors.

This was the most multi-cultural event that I have EVER attended. It was so nice to see such a rainbow of ethniticities. There are Black, White, Mexican, Pakistan, Vietnamese and Indian families all there. It was a pot luck dinner, so the food was ethnic, interesting and delicious! My little bug was happy running around, eating almost anything and everything and had a BLAST!! She enjoyed not just one, but two popsicles; another child left his on a table, so not wanting it to go to waste, she ate it, too! She was dirty, filthy and tired!!! Of course, she got up an hour earlier today! YIKES, so much for Mamma getting to sleep in!!!

1 comments:

Swenson family said...

Wow...an hour early. So I guess this means you will not come to visit us anytime soon.

We are so glad you joined us for our celebration!