Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm in love....

....with Blue Bell Ice Cream's Candy Jar. When I saw it in the store, I was curious as to what type of candy they put in it. Quite honestly, I'm think it was hard candy and I really thought that would be gross....but I read the incredients: peanut butter cups (do I need to continue reading, isn't that enough to throw multiple containers in the basket?)....I digress, sorry, chocolate chunks, peanut brittle.....some other things, like ice cream, but I don't remember everything 'cause I'm stuck on the peanut butter cups!!!

Take it home. Hubby pulls it out of the bag and gives me this weird look, he's thinking candy? ok, reads the ingredients and says it might work. So, eat a bowl last night and I am in HEAVEN, angels singing....he thinks there is too much peanut butter. What???? How can that be possible. It can't, b/c there isn't. It is FANTASTIC!!! Stop reading right now and go to HEB and get you a 1/2 gallon, or just go ahead and buy two b/c you'll need it!! Happy eating!!!

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

First of all, did you HAVE to mention HEB? I mean, seriously. I didn't know how good it was, until I don't have it here in Virginia!! :-( I wonder if they sell Blue Bell here? I'll definitely have to find out now!

Swimming Texas Babies said...

I hate HEB b/c I spend so much there....but I do know they ROCK!!! Surely someone sells BlueBell, if not, there ya go, you can open up a thrifty BlueBell store!!! And then sell all of your cute items in there too. No need to thank me for the GREAT idea!! :-)