Friday, March 13, 2009

New book

...I'm not doing a lot of reading right now b/c by the time I get to bed, I'm so exhausted that I don't even remember touching my head to my pillow.




I started reading Confessions of a Shopaholic and just couldn't get into it.


Part of the problem that it is British and I don't DO British humor. I don't like Monte Python and all that....sorry all you Brit lovers...just not for this Texas gal! The other part is that the main character is really not the brightest, so it is hard to have sympathy for her and her spending habits...yes, I should have known some of this by the title, but the previews for the movie looked cute.
So, went to the spare bedroom and found this book, A Good Woman by Danielle Steele.

It isn't a bad read, just not a lot happening and it surely hasn't gripped me so that I have to read it every night to see what is happening with the characters...but, I'll get through it and let you know ultimately what I think about it!

0 comments: