Sunday, March 8, 2009

On the bike again....

....I rode in a bike event this past weekend. It was in Bastrop, through the "rolling" hills of Bastrop park. Ever been there? Me neither and the hills weren't hills, they were pains in my butt, literally. I had to get off my bike and walk (don't worry, I wasn't alone). If you know anyone who rides, this is just not something you do. I have been humbled. I used to ride all of the time, I used to ride LONG distances. This was a short distance of 27 miles that kicked my aching A@#!!!!!

Over 1500 cyclists. BTW, I registered the day of and didn't get a packet or even a tshirt!!! Bummer!!!!
This was me afterwards...I'm hiding the fact that my backside is KILLING me!!!

I feel ok today. I'm a little tired. I did run this morning to work out the kinks, but you'd think I did something worthy of this pain. My muscles aren't up to their former status! Boy, do I have a lot of work to do!!!

0 comments: