Tuesday, June 2, 2009

the longest week EVER

....I don't think that time could pass any slower than it is this week. I've finished all my testing, have to finish writing one report......99% of my room is packed, will take the rest home tomorrow.......sit at my computer all day trying to find things to do......VERY excited about next week b/c I'll be swimming FOREVER every day!!! Still trying to work out some times for KENS to do their interview; it won't be until next week. Still crunching numbers in my little brain to make this "swim thing" work! I feel good about it and I think that's the direction we are heading. I woke up at 4:00 a.m. with it RUNNING through my head!!! Talk about torture!

Anyway, I appreciate all the positive vibes and prayers you are all sending me! :-)

1 comments:

Gwen said...

Go for it! Praying for you! :)