Monday, June 1, 2009

Prayer Request

I don't ask for help very often (which can be both good and bad), but I'm at a cross-roads in my career and need some prayers to help me hear what path God wants me to take....here's the deal, in a nut shell: I've resigned from my current position, looking for another teaching position; I have a FULL, FULL book of swimming this summer, in fact, had to take my name off of the instructor locator page b/c I'm too full!!! KENS 5 (local news station) wants to do a full blown piece on me (YEAH!).....so, do I take the step off of the cliff and look for a semi-permanant pool in SA to swim all year/into the fall, or do I keep on looking for a teaching position and swim only in the evenings and the summer......these are my options that I am praying about and need your prayers, too.

Thanks a bunch and I hope everyone has an OUTSTANDING day/week!! :-)

2 comments:

val said...

I think you should follow the path that He has already shown you...you just need to trust in Him! You know the answer, you just need to believe that everything happens for a reason. He is not going to take you down the wrong path and He is going to open up the paths you need to succeed!

Huse Yo Mama said...

I'll pray for clarity for you, girl!!

Although, you know what my vote is!