Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weird Question

I know, I know....where have I been? In the pool, that's where and I can't bring the laptop with me! ha, ha.....I think of things to write about at the weirdest times....and so it never gets done.

So, taking a shower tonight and I am starting to use new face products...I feel like the sun is just eating away at me and I wear a TON of sun screen, surf shirts, hats......so as little sun as possible is getting to me.....and I'm looking around the shower and I have a handful of gels, scrubs (both face and body), bars of soaps.....what to do with it all? I love all of this stuff, but I RARELY use it. What do you do? Do you have a ton of this stuff in your shower? How do you choose what goes in the shower and what doesn't? Do you pick a new gel each day?

I know, this is random, but this is what goes through my head....don't worry, I have a lot of ponderings going through my little raisin of a brain, so stay tuned for more!! :-)

2 comments:

Brooke Simmons said...

I too have way too many products in the shower and bath and have recently vowed to not buy another thing until everything I have is gone...boy it's hard to pass up those sales at Bath and Body Works!

Gwen said...

I keep 2 gels in the shower and one scrub at a time.....Well, one for face one for body....The rest are waiting in a drawer for their turn....