Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Cards

Did you get the Christmas card I sent you????
You say no, I don't understand....oh, wait, I didn't send Christmas cards this year......so sorry. I am the person who usually sends them out the Monday after Thanksgiving...and this year, well, it has gotten away from me and I have made the executive decision that we aren't sending them. I am going to try (notice the verb) to send out a Christmas email (and yes, I know that isn't even remotely as good, nor the same). To add to this dilemma, I like to use my Cowboy Santa picture and as I've said...it isn't a good picture (yes, I will eventually post this, too). So, please don't be offended that I didn't send you are card. I didn't leave you out, no one got one this year! But, I will be back on track next year and send you one then!

Have a fantastic day!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

0 comments: