Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let the holidays begin....

My husband's family is VERY large....and we have LOTS of family gatherings to attend and this past weekend marked the beginning of the Christmas rotations. This party was at the bowing alley and Little did VERY well with staying off the lanes and ate A LOT, but mostly crackers. The only thing I had to do was go behind her and take out the crackers that had bites out of them (she did a lot of sampling), and one pie had her finger prints ALL over it. The FUNNIEST thing (wish I had a picture) was when she walked up to Malc and me with a huge piece of chocolate cake and an equally huge smile on her face...as if she was going to eat that when she didn't eat ANY of her dinner, not even mac & cheese or mashed potatoes...we were definately not her favorite parents at that moment in time. She got over it. Here are some pictures of her writing on the chalk boards.

2 comments:

Texas Mom said...

Can't believe I found you! Stumbled upon your blog! I can't believe how much your little girl has grown! WOW!

Swimming Texas Babies said...

Hey girl. How did you "stumble" across it? I'm glad to have another friend in the blogger world...seems everyone I ask looks at me and says, "What's blogging!" Glad that turkey turned out ok!! ha, ha