Tuesday, December 2, 2008

BRRRR......cold.....

Ok, it was down-right FREEZING this morning, although it was only in the low 40's....but if you know me, you know that anything below 80 is FREEZING to me!!!

Last night, I was all snuggled in bed, reading my newest book (more to come later in the week) and the weather caught my attention...the weather dude mentioned freezing temperatures. What, are you kidding me?? My plants!!! YIKES.....so I clammer out of bed, throw on the house shoes (which have seen their better days, yet they continue to keep my piggies warm), and grab the closest jacket I can find....grab the plant sheets and venture out into the cold night air to cover up all my darling little plants...hey, I could have froze to death trying to save their little tender lives....alas, I made it and the temperature didn't even get to mid-30 last night. What does that weather man know???

I have friends that grew up in Canada, and parts of the northeastern US, and think this weather is great. I think they are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give me sunshine and 100 degree weather any day of the week!

That's about it.....can't wait until Thursday, because true to Texas weather, it will be back into the 80's!! You know what they say, "If you don't like the weather in Texas, wait five minutes b/c it will change!"

0 comments: