Saturday, November 29, 2008

And then God said....

"Let there be light!"


I am SOOOO excited....my house has Christmas lights and it isn't even December yet!!! WOW!!! It is a good thing that I'm sitting down! ha, ha

Last year, I BEGGED my husband to hang lights for me.......I even found a man that loves Christmas SOOO much that he hangs lights for $40!!! Yes, $40....I still have his name and number if you need his services.....anyway, when I mentioned this to my husband, you'd think that I suggested he cut off one of his favorite body parts.....so, to have lights up and working this early in the season is short of a miracle!!!

I have also put up the tree and have most of the decorations situated around the house.....I'll finish that up tomorrow. I am also hoping to get some gifts wrapped...since most have been bought and I didn't even have to go shopping at midnight or worse, 4 a.m.!

0 comments: