Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Book

So I've picked a Danielle Steele book, Rogue. Not sure how I'll like it b/c I read her religiously in high school, but not sure I'm still there in my life. Regardless, it shouldn't take me too long to get through it!!!

I've been reading it for a few days and I feel like I'm just watching someone's life go by, nothing exciting...now I know this will change, but Mrs. Steele better hurry up or she's going to lose me!

Just went to Amazon.com to get the link and the limited edition of this book is available for a mere $200....so, should you have some extra jingle in your pocket, go for it!!! ha, ha

2 comments:

hillcountryfamily said...

So how is the book! I CAN NOT believe you are reading Danielle Steele. I have looked at her books as an adult now and wondered if I would still like her style. Let me know! I am getting into historical fiction now!

Swimming Texas Babies said...

I know, I know....but I've already started it and have to finish it...it isn't great, very predictable...not believable...keep with what you are reading. I think to truly enjoy DS, you have to either be in HS or your brain is a vacuum!