Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Book Talk

Wow, I finished my first Danielle Steele book in decades....probably only off by a few years! It took me this long b/c it was difficult to get into and get wrapped up in the story. Why? Because it is so Danielle Steel predicatable! Yes, it is nice to read about the neat and extravagent places, blah blah, blah....but EVERY book of hers is like this, so let's have something new! Alas, this book wasn't to be the winner.



Recommend it? Only if you'd like to put your imind on hold while you read it. As you read about the main character, you want to reach in and strangle her for stupid guy decisions...and then the ending is so fairy-tale-ish....her editor should be shot; aside from the fact that you could see it coming for the majority of the book!



On to the next book...the only reason I haven't cracked the spine is because CSI (THE BEST SHOW EVER!) is on and I'm enjoying actually kicking on the couch watching television! I'll give you more details later....happy day!

0 comments: