Monday, November 24, 2008

Diapers, diapers, diapers

As a new parent, you know that you will change a lot of diapers, but you really don't KNOW how many diapers and then you add in the COST of the darn things......well, two years later, we are sorta potty training...but all it really consists of is sitting on the toilet, putting one square in the toilet and flushing the toilet while saying, "Bye-bye.".....so, I have talked to numerous folks and have decided to embark on a new journey! We are going cloth!! Yes, I said cloth.....they are in the wash right now and I have a special little bag to carry them to the sitter's house and a different special bag to bring them home in at night! I'm SO excited and they are actually VERY pretty, too. I bought them from my new friend Andrea Lynch and she'd be more than happy to make some for your child, too.

She also makes this WONDERFUL portable chalk board, this

opens up into this:

Our Little loves her chalk board!!!

1 comments:

waiting for a name said...

ha! we both know the same person, andrea. i met her once... :) if you're ever wanting to sell your dipes, lmk! :0