Friday, November 7, 2008

Bedtime update.

Bedtime has improved...she still doesn't want to go, but if you give her her cup of water, her turtle and a collection of other things, including hugs & kisses, she'll cry, but stays in bed.

Now the big deal is that she is waking up between 4 - 5 and decides she wants to watch tv. At those times, I'm not even thinking of getting up out of bed.....and sometimes I can get her to go back to sleep. When it is after 6, and I am actually up and trying to get ready, I toss her in my bed, cover her up and she gets to watch Blues Clues, with her cup of mango juice and stays put (sorta, until she gets bored and wants to play in my make-up)!!!!






2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

first of all, you have two followers now. :-)

Secondly - is that your bed or hers? Because if that's HER bed, I'm not letting Lala see it!

Swimming Texas Babies said...

ha, ha....that is her in my bed after she decides she is done sleeping!