Saturday, November 8, 2008

Book Talk

So I finished reading Picoult's, Perfect Match, and I looked at my husband, after I finished it and said, "I don't think I liked that ending." He, the nonreader, looked at me and said, "You read the entire book and decided at the end that you didn't like it???" Well, it isn't that I didn't like it, it is that I didn't like the ending, two completely different things, right? The book is a great read and will tug at your heart strings. We moms, will do virtually anything for our children, especially if someone hurts our child; this is the foundation of the book. But really, how far are you willing to go? Can you take the law into your own hands, even if you know the law won't do the crime justice? You will ponder these things the entire time you are reading this book. The book has its usual turns and surprises, but the ending TOTALLY takes you by surprise!

Recommend it: by all means, yes. But just be prepared.

Next book: don't know yet. I'll get back to you!

1 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to find her books on "tape."