Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh so proud

I am proud of a few folks in my life and I wanted to share this with you:





First: My sister ran the NY Marathon!! Can you believe it? In something like 3 hours, 30 minutes!!! WOW!!! She almost didn't get the chance to go and she made the smart and correct choice and did it!! Yeah! You GO GIRL!!!!! Check out her blog and see some crazy photos!





Second: My friend Louise is going to train for the Austin 1/2 marathon in February. I am SO proud of her b/c she isn't a runner, in fact HATES it!!! She did a two mile run this weekend!! YEAH for HER!!! I'm going to start doing some runs with her and planning on running the race, too!!!





Third: My friend Rachel has her own on-line business and has some WAY cute stuff!!! You MUST go check it out. I LOVE the Just In Case Diaper! Gonna have to break down and get one! She had an idea and ran with it! Gotta LOVE IT!!!!

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

At least I ran with an idea....I was beginning to feel a little inadequate that I hadn't run. :-)

Good job, Lynette's sister! Louise, good for you too! I hate running, so I don't.

Thanks for the props, Lynette!

hillcountryfamily said...

Thanks Lynette!!! and huse yo mama!!

I am glad you are going to run a 1/2 marathon again with your friend!! I know you have wanted to for awhile! I hope she starts to like running more :)