Monday, September 28, 2009

Big Bus vs Little Bus

Yes, we sometimes let our child watch Sponge Bob....could we do better? I'm sure. Could we do worse? Oh, yes, I think so!

If you've never watched it, you aren't missing much. Sponge Bob has a side-kick named Patrick and Patrick is definitely NOT the smart one of the two. So, we have a running joke at our house that Patrick rides the short bus (no offense to anyone who really does, just a joke in our house). Anyway, one morning on the way to school, Little tells me that she is Sponge Bob, I can be the squirrel and Daddy is Patrick. I just about died laughing!! I texted hubby to share the news and told him that now he is the official short bus rider in the family.

I know this isn't PC, but it was funny....probably a lot funnier in my head than written here! I promise, it was funny!

0 comments: