Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Painting

We have a bar that separates the kitchen and living room. The wall under the bar is filthy and I've wanted hubby to tile it since we moved into the house. Well, almost three years later, I finally figured out that wasn't going to happen. Yes, I know I'm slow! :-) I found this faux technique and did the wall. We all LOVE it....so much so that we decided to paint the ENTIRE interior of our house. Yes, you may laugh at me!

Masterbedroom: DONE.

Hall: DONE

Entryway: DONE

Kitchen: Not done....and now hubby has left on a major job for work for 8-10 weeks........as if I'm going to climb a 6 ft. ladder and finish it!!! All that is left is the small inch or so next to the ceiling!

Living room: not even started, but that's better than not being finished!

OOOHHHHHH how I hate unfinished projects that I can't finish!!! So, should your honey do list not be long enough, feel free to send him my way and I can find plenty o' work for him! :-)

0 comments: