Friday, February 6, 2009

FaceBook is EVIL

Ok, so I say that b/c it is such a waste of time; I guess that is why I downloaded it on my BLACKBERRY!!!!! YIKES, I am going insane!

It is lots o'fun b/c I feel like I'm back in HS and meeting up with all my HS buds and you find out that the geeks aren't so geekie and the nerds not so nerdy and maybe even the snobs not so snobby!!! (don't know if I'd go this far, but thinking positively!)

Fun all around and I've even peer-pressured my best gal to join as well as my sister!

While I should be working on my university work, I'm scoping out my friends, seeing what they are up to. It is funny b/c some folks tell the most RANDOM things and do so often....others, like me, don't really say much. I know, by reading my blog you'd think I'd be ALL over the FB thing, but I just really can't sum up what I want to say in a few lines. So, I don't say much. Also, my life isn't that interesting that I need to post, "Just taught a reading group, time for lunch." "Full day testing, time to go home." "Just gave daughter a bath, ready to sit on couch and veg..." Get it, I just don't think that is good stuff to post; so I don't. I have more fun sending messages to friends to see how they are doing.

I'll keep you updated. Oh, BTW, asked my brother in law to be my friend and he DENIED me....what a dude!!!! I know, I'm sure he doesn't want older sister in law peeping into his FB world! Like I care! ha, ha, ha

0 comments: