Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Friends

My daughter has both an alter ego and an imaginary friend....don't really have issue with either b/c it shows she has a creative mind. The hard part is that they are both called by the same name: WeeWee. The only thing I can come up with is she got it from the "Little Piggy" song, b/c she'll tell me that WeeWee says, "wee wee wee, all the way home!"

Sometimes she'll tell me that Wee Wee wants a drink or WeeWee is playing. Depending on her mood, she'll tell you she is WeeWee, or no, she's not WeeWee; same thing with pointing to herself to tell you she is or isn't....regardless, it is VERY funny!!

2 comments:

Louise said...

Oh boy, yes let the creativity begin! Use every moment to your advantage ... I think wee wee is tired, she should go to bed - hehehehe.

Huse Yo Mama said...

That's awesome! Isn't this imaginary friend thing supposed to happen in another year or so? If so, I'm totally not surprised that YOUR child is ahead of the curve!