Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun With Tissue Paper

Malc's birthday was Friday and he had a gift on the counter. I'm taking out the tissue paper, flattening and re-folding it (yes, I do re-use what I can!) and Rileigh asks for the tissue paper. I ask her if she wants a hat and I try to tie it around her head like a bonnet, that doesn't work so well. So I tie it on her head like a bandito and "Presto!" we have a hat that she is VERY proud of. I took these pictures of her and she was just so proud that she could see herself. It was great when I showed her the one of the two of us because she pointed to the phone, "Mama" and then to me, "Mama." She had a borderline perplexed look on her face!
Then she didn't want to give me back the phone.....so to get back the phone I told her we could call Daddy. That worked! You gotta do what you gotta do!!! I always put Malc on speaker phone and she was walking around the house pointing out her toys to him....I'm in the background explaining to him what she's doing. Entertainment at the Kitchen house!!! :-)

1 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

awwwww! What a cute little bandito on your little beanito.

what?