Monday, September 29, 2008

My Life as a Blogger

I have friends that have such interesting lives...or at least the posts they have on their blog make my life seem so very boring in comparison. I have one friend that tells me her posts are true, but have a certain level of embellishment. I'm all about that....but even so, I look at my life and it is fairly boring.

Typical day in the life of Lynette: get up, get dressed, get Rileigh up and dressed, drop her off at Betty's, go to school, after school come home and teach swim lessons, fix dinner, bath/read/bedtime for Rileigh, work on the computer, get some reading done and fall asleep. That's it....nothing exciting, nothing that interesting......so I apologize for those folks that look here for excitement!! ha, ha.....you'll find some posts that have dark humor, but not excitement! But, by all means, come and visit again! :-)

3 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Huse Yo Mama said...

CRAP!!! I just posted a VERY LONG comment and now I'm going to have to do it again! I moved too quickly.

Here goes...

Your life is more interesting than you think. I have some post ideas for you.

1 - Getting dressed - what does Rileigh wear? Is she dressing herself or trying to? There are always funny moments where kids pick out clothes that are horrendous and you let them wear them anyway - show us some photos of her creations! (or Malcolm's ha ha)

2 - Betty - who is she? I mean, I know WHO she is, but what is she like? What does she look like? You definitely have a picture of her with Rileigh, right?

3 - Swim lessons - I think this one is important. Your friends and family who have not seen what you do really would be blessed to see the magic you're doing with these kids. I should know, I'm the mother of an ISR graduate! I'll come out and take the video, if you want me to!

4 - Speaking of swimming, I'm not sure you've posted the finished product that is the pool.

5 - Dinner - what are you fixing? Anything good? Share your recipes and take photos of either the process or at least the finished product!

6 - Bedtime for Rileigh - she's in a big girl bed, right? I've never been to your house (as with a lot of your readers, I'm sure) and we'd love to see the Princess's room, bed, etc.

Lookie there - six updates. I have your week covered for you! Or you could post three this week and three next week...TWO weeks covered!

Wow, my comment is about as long as your post.

Swimming Texas Babies said...

Ok, I will take some of your ideas to heart and see what I can do. Because of the Fair and the fact that we've been home ill for the past few days, I've actually had a few things to post! Now, let's get this sickness out of the house!! YUCK!!!