Thursday, September 4, 2008

Good Karma

Do you believe in Karma? I do. I really believe that if you think positively and do positive things, you will be surrounded by positive in return.


Monday evening, after yoga, I was talking to my Yogi, Sara, and I was talking about buying my sister a yoga mat (we are doing a yoga workshop this weekend!). Then she ran to the back, grabbed her hat with all the names of the August 6 free yoga classes contest, and guess who's name was drawn??? MINE!!! Yippee for me!!! I won six free yoga classes.


Free Yoga WinnerCongrats Lynette!!! And thanks to eveyone who submitted picutres! And there's still room for more, so continue to email or bring in your yoga pictures.
At the end of last year, when I decided I was going to be at a new school (hadn't even had an interview yet!), I gave away all of my school shirts. Some of my friends asked if I wanted any money for them, and I graciously said no. Today, I received four FREE school shirts that I can now wear on casual/jean Fridays. That's what good karma is ALL about!
I hope you are able to surround yourself with good, positive karma. Happy Thursday to ya!! :-)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I SO believe in Karma! It really is true!

Huse Yo Mama said...

Look at you, being all "yoga-y." Nice arms! :-)

congrats on the free classes. Remember, if you need a yoga mat bag for the sis, I've got four sitting here waiting to be sewn (new fabric too)

Love, ME
:-)