Saturday, October 4, 2008

WOW & OMG

Hair today.....





Gone tomorrow!!!!






After how many years, I've gone and done it! I cut my hair off today (ten inches to be exact!). I'd been growing tired of it, bored with it, didn't know what to do with it, afraid that it was aging me....so I cut it off and will be sending it to Locks of Love. I'm not in love with it yet, how can I be, I almost cried when she cut it off....but it is for a great cause and my hair grows VERY fast......and think of the time I'll be saving in the morning!

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

WOW, Lynette!!!! I LOVE IT! I think it looks terrific on you. Very chic!

Good for you for your donation. I did that a few years ago. Feels good, doesn't it!?

Swimming Texas Babies said...

Yes, it feels great! Now then, should I count how many, "Did you cut your hair?" comments I get on Monday??? "Nope, it just fell off this way!" :-)