Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No sticker necessary

.....wow, how much we rely on technology!!! My Blackberry, AKA my lifeline, broke today! I talked to my sister at 7:45 this morning, rec'd a few emails and then I noticed nothing else was happening......I checked it out and on the screen it said, "No Service." My friend teased me that I hadn't paid the bill (it had crossed my mind, so I called my husband and his phone worked!!).

Powered it down, took the battery out, went outside, even when I went to Cosco to get gas (which BTW is the BEST place to get gas b/c it is CHEAPER than most places), no signal, no service. OMG, what to do???? I have two email accounts connected to this, texts, phone calls....all I had was my calendar and to-do list (whatever, can do w/o THOSE!).

Anyway, all is well, I went to the phone store, they did the same thing I did, and fiddled with the SIM card, and guess what? It is broke. Really, did you get a degree for knowing that? Anyway, the lady was very nice and I have a new one on the way. YEAH me!!!

0 comments: