Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Swimming....

....yes, swimming in Texas in April. I'm already swimming my babies at my house. My child sees me come inside from swimming and proclaims she wants to swim. Sure thing, little too cold for recreational swimming....blah, blah, blah....I'm going to go change out of my wet suit. She then comes into my bathroom, butt naked, and tells me that she is ready to go swimming. Oh really. In that case, why don't we put on a swim suit???? Novel idea, right? So, I'm going to let her test the waters and make the choice of swim or no swim, in her NEW suit I bought her. She tells me she doesn't want that suit b/c it isn't hers. Yes, it is, I bought it for you. Nope, other one.....fine, I pull out her one from last year (OMG, what would fashion divas say??) and that's the one she wants. Off we go.....

Check out her hands....COLD!!! She got this far and decided it was too much. We'll try again in a few days.

0 comments: