Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blogging

I'm not the greatest blogger....I forget, I mean to, I have things that I want to write about, but I think about it when I'm in the shower or going to bed.......and then I do like I did today and make a billion posts all at one time!!!! Anyway, the Elmo post took me three attempts b/c of technical difficulties and I knew that the draft had been saved.....but where did it go? Was God telling me that I shouldn't post things about Elmo? I doubt it, but still....anyway, I FINALLY found the link to "Return to list of posts" and you know what? The other two posts where there, waiting to be edited, finalized and posted!!! gotta love it!! I've had a hard day, I need to get off of this computer! Best to all!!! lmk

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Did you know there is a way to post-date your entries? Like last Sunday I had a bunch of stuff to talk about, so I wrote five posts and post-dated them all. So, they each showed up every morning this week. It's brilliant, really. Then people think I spend time daily to write my blog. I don't.

Swimming Texas Babies said...

Wow, what a neat idea....I guess I'll float around, in my spare time and figure this out!!! Truly, thanks for the idea....I definately need to try this.