Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Vinyasa Class

I went to THE BEST yoga class ever last night. I've been attending yoga classes since January and I really love it and think the benefits trickle through all parts of my life. I highly recommend it to ANYONE, regardless of your fitness level. What is really stressed in all classes is that it isn't a competition, even with yourself. It is about listening to your body and doing what your body is able to do on that day, at that time!

So this was a Vinyasa class and it was TOUGH!!! But it was that difficulty that is GREAT and makes you feel like you climbed Mt. Rushmore when you finish. My yogi (ha, ha...I have a yogi!), Sara, at Two Rivers Yoga, is a phenomenal instructor! If you are in the area, I highly recommend that you try out a class. It is well worth it!

1 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Let me get through a BASIC yoga class before I go inhaling and exhaling while saluting the sun!

Glad you had fun, though.