Thursday, August 21, 2008

Walk-ins Welcome

I have a new drive to work, which is a good thing, however, I do miss the country scenary of Hwy 46...but not the construction they are doing! I am on 3009 and I see the marque of a doctor's office. He is an OBGYN and it tells about him, the hours, phone, ect...and at the very bottom, it says "Walk-ins Welcome." Really? So you are out and about and you drive by and decide, "Why that's great, haven't had my pap yet this year, let me just stop by and have it done? I don't know you from Adam, but you sure can check me out and tell me how things are going!" WOW, I just don't think so. Out of all the doctors you go to, aside from your child's pediatrician, that's the one you want the most referrals regarding their practice!!!!

Simply AMAZING!!!

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

that's how we roll out here!

Swimming Texas Babies said...

yeah, that figures!