Thursday, August 28, 2008

Running, running, running....again!! YIPEE!!!!!

I'm contemplating doing a 1/2 marathon, again...yes, I've done them before, in my previous life. I need to map out the training schedule, and the date of the Rock n Roll SA Marathon. If you've ever trained for any type of race, you know that it does take a lot of time. I should make up my mind quickly b/c the price of the race increases on 8/31.......My sister tells me that I need to run in the mornings, but I can say I won't be doing that, thank you to my yogi! Running first thing in the morning is horrible for your body b/c the fluid in your joints is cold. I don't have an hour after I wake up to hang out/warm-up and then go run. So, I'll run in the evenings and weekends. Regardless of whether or not I do the 1/2 marathon, I will start to run more often b/c I have really slacked of with my running. I ran last night and boy could I tell that it has been awhile. I will sleep well tonight and probably feel it in the morning. But, workout sore is a good type of sore.

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Okay, well...running....yeah, I have nothing to add.

sorry.

hillcountryfamily said...

woo hoo!!! I wish I could do it with ya!!