Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stone Ages

I have a new job, in a new district, which if you've talked to me in the past four years, you know this is a super good thing! I'm all moved into my new classroom and excited b/c we get a new school in January (yes, it will be caotic!). However, I have also found out that our school is the step-child and we get everyone's hand-me-downs, and this includes technology. My computer in my old school wasn't great, but I could open up multiple pages at a time....well, not so anymore. I am SO struggling with this. I type faster than my computer can keep up; at least I get breaks while I wait for my typing to show up on the screen, right? I'm supposed to be placated b/c we will get all new computers when we move. Thanks, but what am I supposed to do until then???? I have STUFF to do!!! And it doesn't include waiting while my computer downloads a page.......oh the frustration!!!

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

it's better than dial-up! :-)

Swimming Texas Babies said...

nope, I really don't think so! and at least with dial-up there is a REASON why it is so slow!!!