Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, time has flown by......I just can't believe it. Here we were 3 years ago....




....and here we were this weekend.
My very non-romantic husband surprised me with a night at Gruene Mansion Inn. We played tourists, went to my FAVORITE restaurant, Gruene River Grill, and had a very nice romantic evening. The room was fantastic:




The only downfall to the room was the winding staircase.......the bathroom was downstairs and the bedroom upstairs.....but other than that, it was PERFECT!!!!

4 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

First of all, congratulations!

Secondly, y'all don't look any different at all. You should see a picture of JD and I three years ago!

Thirdly, goooooood job, hubby! That was a good idea!

Fourthly (is that a word?), you would be surprised how much better baths work when you don't have your cloths on.

Fifthly (seriously?), You said that the only "downfall" was the staircase...and all I can do now is picture you falling down the stairs on your way to the potty.

Huse Yo Mama said...

how about "JD and ME," not "JD and I"

how about "cloths" = "clothes"

how about I should start editing my comments before I click publish.

Swimming Texas Babies said...

at 3:00 a.m I needed to use the potty, but given the tempurature outside the covers AND the stairs....I waited until daylight! Yes, it has lights, but I didn't want to fumble around.

Thanks for the heads up on the bathing: we still had fun!!!

I love you still, even if your editing isn't the best/or just late!

Dixie said...

I love Gruene, TX... hope you got to do a little shopping too!

and if you think 3-years went by quickly... wait till you see how quickly 30-years go by!

wishing you many-many years of love and happiness together...

Dixie