Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This much I know.....

.......growing old sucks. That is great that all of these celebrities "embrace" growing old and celebrate it. Whatever, join the regular folks that don't have personal chefs, personal trainers and plenty of money in the bank!!!!

In the past, if I happened to gain a few pounds, just kick up the running a little more. So, I went to yoga almost daily over Christmas break, and have been running between 4 -6 days a week, AND doing these nifty little strength training workouts with my hubby (yes, he's still working out, I'm SOOO proud of him!)......all of this and I go to put on a pair of capris Friday and there is NO way they are going over the hips!!!! WHAT is this???? Get on the scale and ya know what? I GAINED three pounds!!!! Are you FREAKING kidding me??????? Now then, I know that it takes time, but it used to not take THAT much time and you could see SOME improvement fairly quickly.......UGHHHHH I do hate getting old and your body doesn't do what it is supposed to!!!!

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Amen friend. Amen.

Gwen said...

I am so with you. Working my tail off. For 1 lousy pound!