Thursday, January 22, 2009

Really? Is this you?

I was listening to the radio, on the way to work the other day, and they have those polls that they ask listeners to solve:
"What do 50+% (I'm making up the percentage b/c I don't remember, but it was A LOT) of women have between 7 - 10 of in their closet?"

Me, "Oh, that's a breeze, black shoes, right?" WRONG!!!!

Correct answer: new clothing with the tags on still. Really?? I don't have one item in my closet with a tag hanging on it. Seriously. When I get something new, which I LOVE to buy clothes, I immediately take the tags off of it and wash it or send it to the cleaners (if it needs dry cleaning). I am just SOOOO excited to wear whatever new item I just got....so I TRULY can't imagine taking a new outfit, hanging it in the closet and never wearing it.

So, I ask all of my blogging buddies out there, be bold, respond to my post.....do you have items in your closet with the tags still on them? If so, approximately how many? Also, WHY???? Don't you want to sport it and wear it?

3 comments:

Dixie said...

I'm with you... I'd have said shoes too! (but I only have 5-black pair counting the boots!)... I don't have one single item in my closet with the tags still on it! What a waste of money! yikes!

Guess we frugal gals have to stick together... I'm glad not to be in the majority on this one!

hugs. Dixie

Louise said...

Ditto - Never ever, have I had an item with the tag still on it. Crazy!

Huse Yo Mama said...

I'm one of them. I have items with tags on them. Not many, but I do. Really, the reason is because when I find a shirt I like, I buy it in every color I can. For example, I have three of the same sweaters and I still have tags on the black one because it has specks of glitter-like substance in it (I swear it's cute) and it just seems weird to wear that with my daughter to the park.