Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pillowcase dresses

A few months back, I bought one of these adorable dresses. Why? B/c it is just too cute and I wanted a pattern to work from to make my own daughter some. A month ago, I bought fabric to make three dresses......in the back of my head, I was truly trying to convince myself that I'd make the dresses b/f she turns three!! hee, hee

I made three of them over my Christmas break. Can you tell which ones I made and which one I bought????
Yes, this one is camo.....just had to do it...it is a gem of a dress!! :-)

4 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

You go girl! I'm glad you're getting around to sewing! Laura just listed a pillowcase dress on our store.

Louise said...

Ok, Am I impressed or what! Exactly how do you manage to get it all done. I admire you! They look great, and I'm sure they will look even more adorable on Rileigh.

Robin said...

OMG! They are precious! I love them! Where did you get the pattern? I want!!!!!!!!! For my girls!!! DO YOU SLEEP?

Dixie said...

These are totally cute! Too bad they don't make them in big-big girl size... I'd want one too!

linked to you from Feedjit.. what a cute blog...