Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Potty training...who knew it could be this much fun?

Back in August, Little used her potty twice in one night. I was so excited, sent out text messages, announced to my hubby that by Christmas we'd be out of diapers.....well, not so, not even close!!!

Bought the cloth diapers and they are working well. She lets us know sooner when she is dirty. She'll sit on the potty, but "going potty" is putting toilet paper in the toilet and flushing, nothing more!

At the sitters, she goes (for real) about 2-3 times a day on the potty....no such luck at home!

However, we are making slight progress...this her polar bear that had to go poo-poo.

1 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Awww...how fun! :-) I don't really look forward to this. I swore I'd have Lala potty trained before she was one...but quickly changed my mind! ha ha!