Saturday, January 31, 2009

This much I know.....

.......I cut my hair to look younger....I think for the most part it worked, at least that's what a lot of folks have told me. I even got BANGS. On most days I like them. My hair grows very fast and is already long enough to put in a ponytail. YEAH me!


......I try to eat well. I work out on a fairly consistent basis. Some weeks are much better than others, especially with this "winter" weather....if you don't know, I don't do cold weather!!

......I try to take care of my skin. I've been using a new product called a Galvanic Spa. It is an interesting little "gadget" that I use twice a week. I think it is working b/c my sister gave me a nice compliment on how good my skin looked. I don't need/want plastic surgery, so this is an easy way to combat some of the wear and tear life takes on your skin.

.....I try to dress nicely, not too trendy, definitely not old, not too showy, etc.....we've all seen that "older woman" who is dressing WAYYYY too young and is trying WAYYYYY too hard! I don't EVER want to be that woman!

.....I am trying to "Live in The Moment". I, like many of you, do spend too much time focusing on the past or the future, with not enough regard to the present. I am trying to focus on the here and the now and to also be a much more positive person. However, don't worry, I will still post my thoughts and smart wits here!! ha, ha

0 comments: