Sunday, January 25, 2009

New and unknown waters.....may need some HELP

The other day I was talking to my friend Brooke and she mentioned Face Book and how you can network and that it might be a good idea for my ISR. Well, I'm all about promoting ISR and teaching as many babies as possible to save their lives.

Sunday morning: wake up before Little does! Yeah for a few quiet moments. The laptop is actually next to the bed so I grab it and make the plunge...I now have a Face Book account (is that what it is called???) Not sure how it all works....have a few friends, wow, aren't I special? I do like blogging better b/c it is more creative and my home page is pretty! FB keeps giving me these options of having people be my friends...who are these folks? Do I really want to reunite with someone from junior high or high school??? Not sure.

Then Little joins me...so much for quiet time. I get a message written on my wall, "get a picture!" Ok, patience, I have to wait until nap time.

Did the picture thing, saw that I have a few more friends and added my maiden name to my profile. Don't really know what else I'm supposed to do on it. I guess that I will figure it all out. I figured out blogging, didn't I???

I'll keep you posted. If you have a FB account and want/need a new friend, let me know, I'll look ya up! :-)

1 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

You're so funny. I'm proud of you. Facebook can be fun, but it took me about 6 months to really use frequently.